Spread across categories like finance, tech, art, and sports, it features 30 young entrepreneurs in Africa who are innovating their respective industries.
Every year, Forbes Africa releases a list of top 30 under 30 young Africans who are doing amazing things for themselves and for their community.
Here are the Nigerians on this year’s list:
1. Florence Otedola (DJ Cuppy), 27, DJ, Founder and Director, Red Velvet Music Group
2. Oluwatosin Ajibade (Mr Eazi), 28, Musician and Founder, emPawa Africa
3. Patrick Okorie (Patoranking), 29, Musician
4. Tracy Batta, 29, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, Smoothie Express
Industry: Food and Beverage
5. Olajumoke Oduwole, 29, Founder and CEO and Senior Web Developer, KJK Communication Limited
Industry: Tech / software development
6. Swanky Jerry, 28, Founder, Chief Creative Officer, Swanky Signatures
7. Davies Okeowo, 29, Co-founder and CEO, Enterprise Hill and Competence Africa
Industry: Business Development
8. Maryam Gwadabe, 29, Founder and CEO, Blue Sapphire Hub
9. Asisat Oshoala, 25,Footballer